So anyone who's been on the 'net for any length of time has gotten one of these quizzes/surveys. If you haven't...well, do you even get any email at all? Do you have friends? I, personally, love them. It's a narcissistic thing, I guess, but I love talking about myself and sharing with others about how neurotic and ultimately cool I am. I also get a huge kick out of reading about everyone elses little quirks and habits. *shrugs* I'm easily amused, what can I say?
Here's a quiz, which I've already taken the liberty of filling out for myself. I'd just be tickled 47 ways pink if you'd oblige and comment with your answers! (Do you feel like you're revisiting junior high again? Yep, I think I hear Wham! or the Culture Club playing softly in the background...)
1. Full name: (This is the 'net folks, and I don't know whether you're a certifiable stalker and you don't know that I'm not one either, therefore I'm leaving off the last name. You should as well.) Kristin Dawn
2. Number of candles on your last birthday cake: 31 and there will never be any more than that.
3. What kind of car do you drive? A dark blue/green 1998 Chevy Astro van. I LOVE my van even if it does scream "Soccer Mom".
4. Chocolate or vanilla? In my opinion, there is never a time when vanilla is better than chocolate.
5. Favorite movie(s): Sixteen Candles, Pretty in Pink, Penny Serenade (ah, Cary Grant *sigh*), 10 Things I Hate About You, Steel Magnolias, Much Ado About Nothing (the one with Denzel, Keanu and Emma - it rocks)
6. Ever been so in love you've cried? Oh goodness...if you haven't you're not human.
7. Favorite fast food restaurant: Sonic
8. Favorite non-fast food restaurant: IHOP or Jim Bob's steak and ribs
9. What's under your bed right now? The extra slat to the vertical blinds, a couple of rubbermaid boxes full of stuff from when I was a kid, a pacifier that Kady doesn't know about and I'm not going to tell her and TONS of dust.
10. Favorite drink: Coffee, especially mocha lattes chased by 2 chocolate covered coffee beans. That'll get ya goin' for sure.
11. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? I'd build some obnoxiously enormous house way out in the freakin' woods, separated from society for the most part, but still within an hour's drive from a WalMart.
12. Last CD you bought: Trace Adkins - Comin' on Strong
13. What makes you really angry? People who condescend and have absolutely no right in doing it. And being in a situation I can't have some control of. I get so frustrated when I'm helpless.
14. Do you have any tattoos? If yes, what and where? I have a ladybug over my left breast, Tinkerbell on my back and a yellow rose on my left foot. My next one will hopefully be making its appearance in the next month or two.
15. What's your favorite children's book? The Kissing Hand and anything by Max Lucado.
There...that oughta keep you busy awhile!