I put "chillin'" on my mood because it's freakin' COLD here! Okay, not cold, but definitely brisk. I LOVE this weather! Even though it's rained the last 4 days I still love the cool in the air and seeing new colors in the trees from day to day.
David asked me a few questions that I feel compelled to answer now that I have the time to sit here and think about 'em.
"OK, R-D, how's this:
1. Your favorite food -- the one you could every day, non-stop?
2. Favorite TV show -- ever -- and why?
3. Picture of your local area that you think captures the beauty of it.
1. First of all, what a hard question!! I have actually pondered this one all weekend, trying to think of a particular food that I would want to eat every day and really couldn't pinpoint a particular dish, per se. I guess I'm going to have to be incredibly vague when I say "chocolate". Because I actually do eat chocolate all day every day! LOL
2. Thinking back about all the TV shows I've ever watched, I'm going to answer this one with "Little House on the Prairie." I grew up on that show, followed it to the very end and cried many a tear with my mom, both of us sitting on the couch, bawling and sniffling, sharing a box of kleenex. After I read the books, I got a little frustrated for awhile at the fact that it really didn't follow the true stories she wrote, but Mom told me that just because they were named the same they didn't have to be the same all the time. After that I was able to enjoy it again. ER and Alias are going to tie for second, just in case you wanna know.
3. I will take this particular picture tomorrow! I was going to today, but it was just so soggy and rainy and even though it was still beautiful, I decided to wait for some sunshine to go along with.
Thanks for asking, David!
Any more takers?