Topic: About me
I sent this out to some folks in an email, but decided to go ahead and post it to my blog as well, since y'all are just DYIN' to know more about me, I'm sure.
Feel free to play along on your own blog and comment to let us know when you have!
1. What time did you get up this morning?
Agh, 7 this morning. Which has thrown me off already.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Say hello to my rather large and ostentatious friends - diamonds.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? White Noise
4. What is your favorite TV show? Lost and Alias
5. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee
6. What is you middle name? Dawn
7. Favorite cuisine? Cuisine? I'm a redneck and I live in Oklahoma - we do not partake of "cuisine". I do like a good rare steak, though. IF you consider that authentic "cuisine".
8. Foods you dislike? Brussel sprouts, asparagus, cooked spinach
9. Your favorite crisp flavor? Crisp flavor? Who the hell makes up these questions? Is crisp a flavor now and someone forgot to tell me? I like sour cream and onion potato chips if you wanna know what I like to eat that is crispy. Geez.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Songs about Jane - Maroon5
11. What kind of car do you drive? 1998 Astro Van
12. Favorite sandwich? A Subway ham and turkey on white with American cheese, pickles, black olives, onions and creamy Italian dressing.
13. What behavioral characteristics do you despise? Insolence, puny humans!
14. Favorite item of clothing? My red Eskimo Joe's Christmas sweatshirt. It's big and bulky and warm and I wear it entirely too much, lol.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Prince Edward Island, Canada
16. What color is your bathroom? White, but soon it's going to have white wainscoting, sky blue walls and ceiling with cute little bugs and
butterflies painted all over the place.
17. Favorite clothing? My jamma pants.
18. Where would you retire to? Here. It's home.
19. Best time of the day? Naptime.
20. What was your most memorable birthday? Hmmm... I have several. My 9th is when we were snowed in and Mom gave me a present every hour(Strawberry Shortcakes!!). My 21st I got shit-face drunk at a country bar and puked all the way home. My 32nd wasn't necessarily the "best" birthday, but I spent it with long-lost family regardless, which was pretty memorable.
21. Where were you born? Long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away. Oh okay, Joplin, MO
22. Favorite sport to watch? WWE or Ultimate Fighting
23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Courtney or Keith
24. Person you expect to send it back first? Stacey or Mom
25. What laundry detergent do you use? Tide Clean Breeze
26. Are you a morning person or night person? Morning
27. What is your shoe size? 9 1/2 or 10
28. Do you have any pets? Yep, 3 kids and a husband. Oh! You mean like critters....gotcha. Yeah, we've got a 3 1/2 year old Lab/Chow named Jake, a 3 month old Lab/Heeler named Little Dog, a
tortoise-shell grey cat named Maggie, and four ducks which I affectionately call "those fucking ducks".
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with friends and family? I'm pregnant!
GOTCHA! (I'm really not, Mom. You can breathe again.)
30. What did you want to be when you were little? A mommy