Topic: About me
Little C - aka, Cousin Courtney - tagged me with this surprising little jewel this morning. You're right, Courtney, I was shocked!
What's the total number of movies in you collection?
Approxmately 170, give or take a few. Keep in mind that only about 25 of those are grownup movies. The rest are a variety of Disney, Blue Clue's, Little Bear and Veggie Tales. So do those count as actual movies? Hmm... maybe I'm confusing videos with actual movies. But I am not going to go through and check to see which ones are actual movies, sorry. :) I think I'm overcomplicating this, eh?
What's the last movie you watched before reading this message?
Napoleon Dynamite, GAW!
Name 5 movies that you watch often, or that mean something to you
1. Napoleon Dynamite (Sam said last night, "Mom, I called you a delicious bass." I said, "Caught son. In the movie he says "caught". He grinned and said, "I know, but I just called you a delicious bass. BWAH HAHAHAHAA!")
2. Sixteen Candles (Wha's happ'nin' hoht stuff?)
3. Penny Serenade (Guaranteed tear duct cleansing)
4. Save the Last Dance (Just a good movie, dadgummit)
5. Annie (Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness! I saw Annie for the first time in the Coleman Theatre, I, too was mesmerized when they played it on TV once a year, Courtney. Ab got the DVD for her birthday so now we have access to Annie 24/7!)
What are your 3 top favorite movies from the 80's?
1. Sixteen Candles
2. Pretty in Pink
3. The Breakfast Club (I SO wanted to be a member of the Brat Pack! Molly Ringwald was my IDOL!)
4. I can't leave out Dirty Dancing! I watched it 13 times the first month it came out. Yeah, pitiful I know.
What's the first movie you bought?
Aladdin. When Paul and I were first married I watched it over and over and over. The two of us watched it nearly every day. He could quote it as much as I could. He refuses to watch it with the kids anymore, lol.
What's the first DVD you bought?