Topic: About me
You will just have to forgive my penchant for these quizzes and questionaires that float about aimlessly on the 'net. I'm a sucker for them. I can't help it. :)
1. Your name spelled backwards:
Revooh Nitsirk. When I was in 6th grade or so a friend of mine got on this kick where we ONLY called each other Nitsirk and Eimaj. 12 year olds are so weird.
2. Where were your parents born?
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
A Spyware detector from SBC
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
Ummm....summer before last. My sister has a pool and her ladder tried to kill me. Twice. I have the scars to prove it.
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
I was in the band in the HS production of Funky Winkerbean's Band my sophomore year. I was some chick in curlers, Bertha Bumiller, in Greater Tunamy junior year and my senior year I'm sure we did one, too, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was!
7. How many kids do you want?
I already have three. I want one more.
8. Type of music do you dislike most?
Hmmm....twangy 70's country like Tammy Wynette and Merle Haggard. Agh, it makes my ears bleed.
9. Are you registered to vote?
10. Do you have cable?
Satellite. But we only watch The Outdoor Channel. Bleh
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Ha, no.
12. Ever prank call anybody?
Oh my gosh, one summer DeLisa and I crank called ALL the time! Her great grandma's trailer was just sittin' there empty with a phone just begging to be used!
13. Ever get a parking ticket?
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? I used to have an insane desire to bungee jump, but have since developed a fear of heights. I'll stick to crashing up cars.
15. Farthest place you ever traveled?
16. Do you have a garden?
HA!! That's funny. Only thing I can grow with any success is children.
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
18. Do you really know all the words to the national anthem?
You betcha. I also still know all the words to our high school fight song AND all of the words to Oklahoma!
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Shower, morning. Bath occasionally, but only if there are bubbles, a book and wine involved.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Hamburger, green olive and mushroom. I craved this concoction when I was pregnant with Sam so much so that the Pizza Hut Express had to purchase green olives just for me because they never had them on hand.
22. Chips or popcorn?
Hmm....that's a toughie. I'd probably have to go with popcorn.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
Usually Neutral liner with Mary Kay Intensity Controller. Or just liner with gloss. I hardly ever wear lip color anymore, but if I do it's Mary Kay Mocha Freeze
26. Orange Juice or apple?
I cannot STAND the taste of apple juice. Hot apple cider is fine, but do not make me drink apple juice. Bleh. I love orange juice, though. Especially with vodka in it. heehee
27. Favorite type of chocolate bar?
Whatchamacallit. The only place in town that carries them anymore is the Dollar Tree and sometimes Pumpin' Pete's.
28 When was the last time you voted at the polls?
29. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Mmmmm...last summer. My mother in law brought me some from a farmer's market stand. Yummy. Paul would gripe because I'd stand at the sink with a whole tomato and a salt shaker, eatin' them things like an apple, squirtin' juice and seeds everywhere.
30. Have you ever won a trophy?
Yeah, I got one in speech, my junior year. Normally they gave out medals, but this one school gave out trophies for some weird reason. I think I threw it away.
31. Are you a good cook?
Martha Fucking Stewart, people
32. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Good grief, who doesn't? There is a full service station in town that I used a lot more when the kids were little and I was paranoid about leaving them in the car to pay, because even though the doors were locked I just knew someone was going to bust out a window and steal my babies. But now, the damn Wal-Mart has me by the balls with their .03 discount if you use their shopping cards to buy gas. Damn them.
33. Ever order an item from an infomercial?
Once. It was winter, we had two small children, cable and cabin fever. I just HAD to have those T-fal pans! I was so excited when Paul finally said yes that I nearly wet my pants dialing the phone.
34. Sprite or 7-up?
Bleh. Sprite is what Mom always made us drink when we were sick and to this day I can't stomach the stuff.
35. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
When I worked as a Pharmacy Tech I wore a lab coat and scrubs. That's the closest I've ever come to a uniform. Unless you count sweats as a uniform, because if that's the case, yep I've been wearing a uniform to work in for the last 10 years.
36. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
Antibiotics for Ab before a dental appointment, WHICH we never have to do again! Yay!
37. Ever throw up in public?
I don't think so.
38. Would you prefer being a millionaire or to find true love?
Damn, making me choose between the two best things ever. I guess I'd have to go with the true love thing. Geez.
39. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nah. Hell, I don't believe in love. Ha!
40. Ever call a 1-900 number?
No. Omg, no.
41. Can exes be friends?
My parents are prime examples that no, exes cannot be friends. They can tolerate each other, but friends they cannot be.
42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
Hmh, when Makensie went into labor we went up to the hospital when we left the casino at 1am, but we didn't get to see her, just her family.
43. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
Tons of black hair. Looked like a little indian papoose.
44. What message is on your answering machine?
"Hi, you've reached the Hoovers. We're not in right now. Actually, chances are, we're scrambling to find the phone. So give us a minute, see if we pick up. If we answer, great. If not, leave us a message."
45. What is in your backpack?
A backpack?? For cryin out loud. The more of these quizzes I take, I realize I am gettin' damn old. Now, if you wanna talk what's in my purse... Wallet, checkbook, Girl Scout pocket planner, lipstick case, tape measure, two things of antibacterial hand sanitizer stuff, antibacterial hand lotion, emery board, mini photo album, the artwork for my next tattoo so that if I find a $100 bill on the ground I can go directly to the tattoo artist and have it done, two combs, paint samples, a rock Sam gave me the other day after school, antibacterial hand wipes (am I a germ phobe or what?), small bottle full of Imodium, Benadryl, Tylenol and Motrin, one ponytail holder, another emery board....yeah, I think that's about it.
46. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
Have an orgasm. That's my favorite thing to do ANY time! Though the question would get longer answers if it asked for your before bedtime routine, wherein I would answer: fall asleep on couch half way through the local weather, wake up after the weather is over and ask husband what the weather man said, take off makeup, wash face, pee, take off socks, get in bed.
47. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
Those three kids of mine. I can't just pick one of 'em, silly.
48. What is the first concert you ever went to?
Garth Brooks. Man, that was awesome. Except for the fact that I was in the midst of my first hangover. But it was still awesome that I got to see him before he got too famous.